Briefly about India
India is a diverse country that is famous for its high level of medicine, unusual traditions, picturesque nature, excellent resorts and bright holidays.
Hindustanis, Marathis, Telugu, Bengalis,
Tamils, Gujaratis, Punjabis, Kannara
Hindi and English
1.4 billion people
Indian rupee (INR)
- Taj Mahal (Agra)
- Lotus Temple (Delhi)
- Swaminarayan Akshardham (Delhi)
- Hawa Mahal (Jaipur)
- Mysore Palace (Mysore)
- India has a tropical – monsoonal climate, the most basic can be distinguished 4 seasons:
- Winter (October – February) – the temperature is kept within 20-25 ° C in the southeast of India, and in the Himalayas the average temperature is 10-15 ° C.
- Summer (March-June) is the hottest months of the year in the southwestern regions, the temperature reaches 30-45°C.
- The rainy season (June-September) is observed in the southwestern regions.
- Post Monsoon (October-December) – the retreat of the monsoon.
Religions in India
- The level of medicine in India is high, and this is expressed in everything:
- Clinics are equipped with advanced equipment
- Qualified doctors with extensive experience
- Honey. services correspond to the level of international standards
- At the same time, prices are 80% lower than in the US and Europe
National Indian cuisine is varied and spicy. Here, a great advantage is given to vegetables, as the locals do not eat meat and fish products. National dishes are spicy, tasty and oily, and the basis of the diet is rice, beans and vegetables.
The average salary varies depending on the region – $400 – $600.
Taxes for individuals in India are:
|3000$ to 6000$||5%|
|6000$ to 12000$||20%|
|12000$ and above||30%|
|Food in an inexpensive restaurant||2.4$|
|Lunch for 2 people, a middle-class restaurant with three courses||12$|
|Combo lunch at McDonald’s||3.6$|
|Milk (1 liter)||0.6$|
|Eggs (12 pcs)||0.9$|
|One way ticket (city transport)||0.3$|
|Taxi (price per 1 kilometer)||0.2$|
|Petrol (1 liter)||1.3$|
Housing prices in India (Goa) per month
|Rent a modest housing or room||470$ / month|
|Renting an apartment or a room in a good hotel||850$ / month|
Digital Nomad Visa
India does not have a specific visa for digital nomads, but does offer a long-term visa of up to 5 years that allows you to live and work remotely.
India provides eTourist Visa (Tourist e-Visa) with a possible duration of 30 days, 1 year and 5 years, non-renewable. Regardless of the duration of the visa, foreigners must leave India every 90 days and re-enter the country.
For citizens of the USA, Canada and Japan, a tourist visa is provided with a duration of up to 10 years, every 180 days of residence in India, you need to leave the country and enter back.
For citizens of the countries listed below, the duration of the visa will be determined individually by the authorized authorities:
Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Qatar, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Tunisia, Kuwait, Yemen, Algeria, Bahrain, Morocco, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, Congo, Ethiopia , Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Sri Lanka.
To apply for an eTourist Visa, you need:
- Bio-passport page with photo and personal data (name, nationality, date of birth, passport expiration date)
- Photo on a white background
- Visa fee payment
You can apply for a visa online at the Indian immigration website, at least 4 days before entering the country.
Application processing takes 72 hours or more.
Citizens who hold an eToutist Visa can only enter India through certain airports:
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Goa, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Trichy, Varanasi, Calicut, Mangalore, Pune, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Bagdogra, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Visakhapatnam.
To pass the border control you need:
- International passport with two blank pages
- Printed Electronic Visa (ETA)
- Have enough money
- Paid airfare to a return or third country
- Medical insurance is not required, but it is desirable to have one
- Citizens arriving from countries endemic for yellow fever must provide a yellow fever vaccination certificate.